All the reasons why Spotify is the leading digital music streaming service would make a long and detailed list. For starters, it is equipped with plenty of amazing features to improve your music-listening experience. Its algorithm keeps suggesting new songs similar to those you like. Despite these features, Spotify has an intuitive interface and is pretty easy to use. What’s even better? You can also enjoy your favorite tracks with your friends.
Spotify has a huge library with more than 100 million songs and podcasts. However, you may have a hard time finding a particular song sometimes. Many users have stated that they were unable to find “who else but you” on Spotify. If you are one of them, this article is for you!
Spotify Who Else But You
“Who else by you” is a popular song by Frankie Avalon. It was released back in 1961 but holds the same popularity even today. It is considered an “ever-green” song and is surely one of the best songs of Frankie Avalon. If you want to listen to this song, you can search it on Spotify or listen on other platforms like SoundCloud or YouTube.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I find a song on Spotify?
There could be several reasons why a song is not available on Spotify:
- Licensing issues: If a song is not available on Spotify, it could be due to the absence of a proper licensing agreement between Spotify and the rights holder of the song.
- Regional Availability: Some songs may only be available in specific regions due to licensing restrictions.
- Removal by the Artist or Record Label: The artist or record label may have chosen to remove the song from the platform.
- Typo in the Search Query: Make sure you have correctly spelled the name of the song and the artist.
If you can’t find a specific song, you can try searching for it on another music streaming platform or check to see if it will become available in the future.
Why are certain songs not playing on Spotify?
Here are a few common reasons why a certain song is not playing on Spotify:
- Temporary Server Issues: Spotify’s servers could be experiencing temporary issues, causing some songs to not play.
- Poor Internet Connection: If you have a weak or slow internet connection, songs may not play smoothly or may not play at all.
- Song Removed by the Artist or Record Label: The artist or record label may have chosen to remove the song from the platform.
- Song Blocked in Your Region: Some songs may only be available in specific regions due to licensing restrictions.
- Incorrect Song Information: If the song information in Spotify’s database is incorrect, the song may not play.
Can you find all songs on Spotify?
Not all songs are available on Spotify. Spotify has a vast music library, but it does not have the rights to all songs and music. Some songs and artists may choose not to make their music available on the platform due to licensing or other reasons. Additionally, some songs may only be available in specific regions due to licensing restrictions.
However, Spotify is constantly updating its library and adding new music, so it’s always possible that a song you’re looking for will become available in the future.
How many songs are on Spotify?
As mentioned above, Spotify has over 100 million songs available to stream. However, this number is constantly growing as Spotify adds new music to its library and signs licensing agreements with new artists and record labels. It’s important to note that not all songs are available in all regions due to licensing restrictions.
The Bottom Line
If you are unable to find “who else but you” on Spotify, this article is for you. If you can’t play it, you can try restarting the app, checking your internet connection, or searching for the song on another music streaming platform.