Find and share your favorite tracks online
Spotify has turned the realm of online music streaming upside down. This hub of music is providing users with access to a massive music collection of beats and music at anyplace, anytime. Spotify also offers offline music Remote connect via other devices and great interface/user-friendly. Search and add songs to make your own custom playlist to share with your friends.
- Available in over 60 countries.
- Over 100 million downloads worldwide.
- High rating and positive feedback.
At this time, Spotify is basically offering three types of accounts:
- Open Subscription (Free)
- Unlimited Subscription
- Premium Subscription (9.99$/month)
Free subscription package is limited to 10 hours of free streaming. The online streaming is ad-supported for a period of one month (approx. 200 songs/month). Free streaming bundle lets you to play each song up to five times.
Unlimited Subscription offers ads free and no playback restrictions.
Finally, Premium Subscription package offers high-quality MP3 (also with ad free & no restrictions) and also includes an offline mode for playlists.
Above of all this, a wonderful offer, https://notepadplusplusformac.com/spotify-premium-apk/ is offering Spotify Premium iOS for users without any cost. For method of (See How to Get Spotify Premium for Free on iPhone?). Spotify Premium free has changed the way to discover, listen, and share music. The intuitive search engine suggests music of liking based on previous behavior of user.
It includes all of the following premium features available without any cost.
- Collection of Millions of songs
- History list of recognized songs.
- Tap & Listen your favorite Track or Artist.
- Searched song can be listened online or offline.
- Listen recognized songs which you’ve ever heard on streaming apps like Beatfind, Shazam, Deezer and YouTube.
- Helps to manage song collection by categories. (Track, Album, Artist, Genre, Folder.)
- Provides a clean and instinctual user interface.
- Works super great with the Xbox, seamless, good quality audio via Bluetooth or headphone.
- You can listen to podcast here, build playlist of your favorite music and share it.
Comparison of Premium with Spotify Premium free iOS
|Features||Spotify Premium iOS Subscription/ 9.99$ Monthly||Spotify Premium iOS Free for Lifetime|
|Play any track||Yes||Yes|
|High quality audio||Yes||Yes|
|Drag & Drop Sharing||Yes||Yes|
Bandwidth of sound quality, Spotify is offering
You can stream in Mobile/Desktop with lower sound quality.
Quality 96 kbps => 0.72 MB per minute. (Only in iPhone these days)
Quality 160 kbps => 1.2 MB per minute. (Free, Unlimited, Premium)
Quality 320 kbps => 2.4 MB per minute. (Premium. Desktop, some mobile platforms and some other Spotify devices)
Spotify lets you browse, play, share and buy music, including not only your lifelong favorite bands, but also brand new styles and artists.
Spotify iOS Latest
Siri can command Spotify now.
Apple has now opened the door for third-party music streaming apps such as Spotify to use Siri. Users of services other than Apple Music, such as Spotify have been dreaming to control playback with Siri for a very long period of time. Apple has brought this weight to an end. A user can only experience this feature in devices with iOS12.
Spotify interaction with smart-watch.
If you’ve downloaded Spotify Premium free on your iPhone and your smart-watch has same supporting app. Then you can control Spotify, change tracks, add songs to playlist with the help of your smart-watch. Apple has brought the fans one step closer to technology.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. 1 Which iOS devices support Spotify?
Ans. Spotify works on almost all Android devices within reason. But iOS has maintained its standards far more than Android. Here are all the Apple devices that Spotify supports.
- iPhone 4s or newer running iOS 8 or higher
- iPad 2 or newer running iOS 8 or higher
- iPod Touch 5th generation or newer running iOS 8 or higher
- Mac running OS X 10.9 or newer
Q. 2 Spotify Premium free iPhone sometimes crashes. How to fix it?
Ans. Some iOS users have complained about this problem and 90 % of them have found the solution to fix this problem. It sounds like this might be an issue with your network connection. Just restart your router. I hope your issue must resolve.